Monday, February 4, 2008

Eye Spy with my little eye....


I'm working on my quiet books slowly but surely. I've accomplished finishing 0 pages at this point, but have lots of bits and pieces of other pages finished. One of the pages is an "eye spy" page. I just made these eye spy bags, one for each of the older kids. They were so easy and they love them! I was really astonished at the small things I had in my house. 1 cm size snakes, itty bitty pigs, mini tools, the list just goes on and on, but I do love how they turned out!

4 comments:

Danielle Dyball said...

They look great!! I plan on making one for each of the kiddo's Easter baskets this year!!

Kami said...

That is such a cute idea! I see you have Polly accessories all over your house as well. ;)

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful idea! We've been captivated by the ones we've seen in stores, and it never occurred to me to try a homemade version. Very nice indeed.

karen said...

I remember making 2 at a homemaking night. That was way back when I only had 2 kids. They are surprisingly easy to make. I might have to make some more for the younger boys.