Friday, February 29, 2008

Dream of Spring


I just found out about and signed up for the swap at Vintage Indie. I'm super excited about participating in it. I for one am so excited for Spring to come! It's the best time of year. Actually it's a toss up with summer, but I love feeling the sun on my legs afterthey've been hidden away all winter. I love not having dirty snow piled up on the sides of the freeway. I love lemonade stands and flower blossoms. Taking walks to get the mail and wearing sandals. Not having to wear a coat to go somewhere. Not having to find the kids coats to go somewhere. Hearing the birds in the morning, I could go on, but as required here are the answers to the questions:


a. What's your favorite part of spring? sun , being warm

b. What are your favorite flowers?poppies, dasies

c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy? knitting, embroidery, painting, working with felt

d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for?pyrex, needlework, quietbooks, jadeite, cookie cutters, sea glass, tea cups, kitchen items, I could go on and on...
e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand? wet dogfood, cigarettes, "country cute", puff paint, the comeback of 80's fashion

1 comment:

Kami said...

The vintage swap sounds awesome! Be sure to share what you're swapping, I'd love to see!

I didn't know that one of your favorite flowers were poppies, by the way! That's so funny, they're my fave, too. And daisies (especially Gerber) are just a given, as well as sunflowers. ;)