Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birds of A Feather



Just some of the things I've been working on this week. The first is a bird papercut I did for my Sister in laws birthday that was last week. I hope to get it out in the mail this week.
The other one is inspired thanks to Heather Bailey. She has a pattern on her page for some fabulous "party chic"place cards. We have a function at church where we need to make gift bags for all the ladies in attendance. I thought these cute chics would be fun to stick on the front of the bags. They have to be really simple because we need 50 of them. I do plan on making some similar to the ones Heather has on her page (heatherbailey.typepad.com). So cute, with tin and sparklies and everything. You will love them, go look. Also, signups for the swap are extended to Tuesday, please sign up, we've had a great response, it's going to be fun!!

No comments: