Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Journal

Here's another great idea borrowed from the Good Neighbor Moki. It's actually one of several big projects I've been working on that I just need to post about. Anyhow, the idea is to keep a journal through the month of December. You can put in it pictures, cards, have the kids write their thoughts in it, souvenirs from the day, whatever you want, then you have this great remembrance for next December of all the good things that happened this year. I love the idea! So, I went out and got myself a "C" encyclopedia. After many questions to Moki I went and found an old cookbook. I ripped all the pages out of the encyclopedia, ripped the binder section out of the cookbook, glued and reglued the rings into the book, covered it in bright cheery oilcloth, stuck some custom made pages in it, and voila, my Christmas Storey. How's that for a run on sentence? I really love how the pages turned out with the torn edges. I'm excited to start filling it up next week.... Already next week!









No comments: