Monday, November 3, 2008

Living Craft

I was finally able to find the Fall issue of Living Craft. Most of this issue focuses on wool. Take a peek at some of the yumminess in this issue: Needle felted hedgehogs, there's actually a whole story that comes with it.
How cute is this little owl and these little sheep!



Who wouldn't want a needle felted pumpkin basket filled with felted acorns as their centerpiece for Thanksgiving?


Adorable how to on making crowns for little ones





I hear the Winter issue is going to be the best one yet! Fortunately I found this issue way into fall, so I shouldn't have to wait long for the next one!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing? I have not managed to try anything from it, but those hedgehogs are calling me! I went ahead and subsrcibed, just to be sure I don't miss an issue!

Cele said...

I love this mag. I picked up a copy last Easter when on holiday in the USA. Unfortunately we don't get it here in Ireland. I'm visiting Florida this Easter again so might be lucky to pick up another copy then.