Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cities

American Cities That Best Fit You:

60% Seattle

55% Austin

55% Denver

55% Honolulu

55% Miami


I'm really amazed that Denver made it into this list, seeing as how I don't really care for this place. During the summer it's not too bad, but I could really do without the snow! Especially the 6 inches we woke up to this morning....it's only October! I don't enjoy snow. I hate being cold. I hate getting stuck in it. I don't like how it's gross after the first day. I don't like having to put on millions of items of clothing onto everyone just to run to the store. Really I could do without the stuff. I enjoy it maybe once a year when we have that magical moment of playing outside all together and then coming in to share hot coco with marshmallows and snuggling up together in front of the fire. That's when snow is ok.

No comments: