Friday, October 26, 2007

80% of your body heat is lost through your head


Or something like that. However, 4 little lucky nieces and nephews I know will keep their body heat this winter, since I finally got all these off my needles. FOr the baby ones I use the Debbie Bliss Baby knits book and for the big kids I use the pattern in the Klutz book of knitting. It's always so strange when I'm done knitting a project. I think next I'll start the knitted rag dolls.
By the way, it's an interesting thing trying to take pictures of ice cream cone cupcakes by using the scanner! Today for school Miss C wanted to take cupcakes in. She only needed 35. I made the recipe, it was new to me so I didn't know how full to fill them. About a 1/4 of them boiled over while they were cooking. I know that these are for small children, but I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't bring myself to send messy looking cupcakes to school, so I got out another cake mix and spent the evening making 6 dozen cupcakes in all. I know all those little children are going to take a moment before they bite into their little cone today and just think how perfect and non-messy they are.

4 comments:

est said...

yr nieces & nephews wure luckily warm this winter!! :)

Kia said...

yummy cupcakes =)my sister loves to bake too hehhe but not as cute as that

Kirsty said...

Who scans a cupcake? I like your style. They look fantastic. The kids would have been thrilled.

daisies said...

beautiful toques and yummy cupcakes :)