Sunday, September 28, 2008

#6!

This was the year of the Star Wars party. I forgot about the cake until the morning of, so it's only Star Wars connection is Yoda Green frosting We made the party favors. I found some candy molds off ebay. Poured plaster in them. Got some cute boxes and plastic containers from the container store. Voila, you have take home Jedi paint kits!

Death Star pinata Trip to the Lego Store day before party
Also decided to make Jedi robes for all the young Padawans
Made the mistake of using yarn for the pinata rope which promptly broke off
I wish I was little enough to enjoy tissue paper so much!
Completing the day playing with new video games.


Happy Birthday handsome boy, I love you!

3 comments:

Monique said...

oh my heck! so much fun (and obsession ;)
good job!

tlchang said...

Look at those cute (little!) boys... I know it's trite, but it really is true - enjoy it now, it really goes quickly.

My son got called to the SLC South, Spanish speaking mission. Not exotic in locale (my parents live in Provo), but the Hispanic overtones ought to help. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I think we may be having this party next year. Our obsession is just beginning. I love the Jedi robes!