Saturday, October 25, 2008

# 9!

We had the 9th birthday party, I can't believe it! We had so much fun. It was all about the pretty things of being a girl. Which by the way, when was the last time you watched Flower Drum Song? I really love that musical. Anyhow, we made pretty hair things and painted nails. I'll post pics of the pretty hair things at some point. We glued ribbon to alligator clips, wrapped headbands with yarn and glued felt flowers to them, made pom poms, all in all we had a great time. I do have to say it was the most quiet birthday party we've ever had with 10 little girls all in one room, they were all so focused! I was so thrilled how the cake turned out. I made the silhouette out of white chocolate. It was a little too big for the cake, but as it warmed up to room temp it just lay down flat on the cake. Cherry cake, chocolate frosting and white chocolate, how can you go wrong?


































No comments: