Sunday, December 23, 2007

Magic Christmas Eve Potion


A wonderful family in my ward brought over this really fun surprise last night, that I think I'm going to have to turn into a family tradition. It's Magic Christmas Eve Potion. The contents of the box are: mini candy canes, Hot chocolate mix, chocolate bells, tree shaped marshmallows and the instructions.


Merry Christmas Eve Potion

"guaranteed" to help children fall asleep fast so that Santa can come!

In a mug, mix hot chocolate package with a cup of warm water. Drop in the jolly jingle bell, stir with the elf-sized candy cane and top with the magic marshmallows. Hurry to bed and let visions of sugarplums fill your head!


Isn't that so clever? I love it.

3 comments:

Kami said...

That's a very cute idea! Where do you get tree-shaped marshmallows??? I've never seen ANY shaped ones, for that matter. How fun though! I'll have to try it--sounds yummy!

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

trash said...

such a fabulous idea - the innernets are a great place for 'sharing' ideas, huh?!