Sunday, June 15, 2008

What a Whirl





Oh my goodness, we are so busy this week, and actually have been for the past few weeks. We decided that spending close to 400 a month is a bit too much. We need to move somewhere more centralized to everything that we do. We put our house up to rent and found a very cute little old lady and her friend to rent it out to. At the same time we found this great house that was bank owned and put a bid on it. We won the bid and are going to close on it either Friday or Monday. Hopefully on Friday, so we can move over the weekend. Then we have 2 weeks to fix things up. We need to get all new appliances, take care of the radon problem, plumb for gas in the kitchen, paint everything, clean the carpets and unpack. I can't wait! The yard is huge. The house is a lot bigger. It backs up to an elementary school. I'm super excited to get in and paint. I'm really excited, because I will also get my own studio space. That's going to be a huge change from the back of my closet right now. I'm still trying to devise a plan to get a chandelier in there. Every studio needs a chandelier. Trying to make this happen and figuring it all out and all the stress that comes along with all that has consumed me for the last few weeks. I will be so glad when it's actually happening.

3 comments:

karen said...

Looks Great Jess. I know you are as exctied as I am to see my new house next week. Good luck moving this weekend.

Kami said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! The house is adorable and the yard looks huge! I always wanted a house to fix up. And your own studio?? So awesome!!! Give me a call & we can brainstorm decorating ideas together. :)

Raesha D said...

How fun!! What a great new house:)